Monday, December 10, 2012

Easy Pizza Rolls

I have found a new favorite recipe for my picky eater. I found this recipe on Pinterest and make it probably once a week now so we always have some on hand! It's so easy... You use pre made pizza crust and tastes really good!

Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet. Unroll 2 tubes of pillsbury pizza crust. I give it a little roll over with a rolling pin. Then sprinkle the crusts with garlic salt/powder and Italian seasoning. Cut up the pepperoni into little squares ( I buy the pre sliced pepperoni and use about 1/2 the package ) Sprinkle grated cheese over top... This time I used nacho blend pre grated cheese... In the past I have used grated fresh parmesan and grated cheddar.... Roll it up... I roll it so I get a lot of smaller rolls... If you want bigger rolls but not as many, roll it the other way :) slice it up ( I just eye ball it ) and then place on cookie sheet. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes. If you like sauce, dip in pasta sauce...I like my pasta sauce heated up... My kids just eat them plain, no sauce... And cold too... Keegan loves to take them for school lunches. There you go! Fast, easy and tasty!
Pizza Crust rolled out...
The filling.....

Garlic salt or Garlic powder sprinkled... and italian seasoning...
Cheese & pepperoni 




Roll 'em up!
Cut.....








Dipping "sauce" if wanted.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment