Thursday, May 17, 2012

Siam

Last weekend my hubby and I went to the big city of Regina for an evening without kids. I have been wanting to take Randy out to this little place I've eaten at before called Siam-authentic Thai restaurant. It is just so good... Words cannot describe how good everything is! We had "Mieng Guay Teaw" (wrap noodle) for our appy,( pictured on the top left ) Randy had the Shrimp Pad Thai (bottom picture)  and I had my favorite, Green curry chicken. If you are in Regina, I highly recommend trying it out. Also, for the amount of food and the quality of food, it is a very reasonable price... For the 2 of us to eat there, with left overs to bring home too, it was just over $30. Here is a picture of everything we had there:

Here is the link to their site for directions and you can download a full menu as well: Siam

No comments:

Post a Comment